Required Documents for New Player Registration

All required documents are to be submitted as ONE PDF FILE to our Registrar at

Required DocumentsPlayer Born in CanadaPlayer born in USAPlayer born outside Canada and USAPlayer with Parent on Work VisaInternational Students Residing with ParentsPlayer moving to WVMHA from another hockey association (Canadian born)Player moving to WVMHA from another hockey association (NOT Canadian born)
Player Registration Form PCAHA Form 141
(click here to download form)
Birth Certificate
Proof of Residency in West Vancouver (2 different pieces) eg utility bill, bank statement, BC medical statement, property tax statement. Note: mobile phone bill and driver’s license not accepted.

Copy of Visa or PR Card or Canadian Passport of player
(student visa)
Copy of documentation for parent showing either Canadian citizenship, Landed Immigrant status, Permanent residence (PR) status, work permit or documentation showing PR has been applied for (work visa)
IIHF Letter of Approval-international Transfer
(click here to download form)
IIHF Unlimited Transfer Card Request Form
(click here to download form)
Application for Player movement Form PCAHA Form 133
(click here to download form)
(if played in another country) (if played in another country) (if played in another country)
Letter from parent requesting Unlimited Transfer
(click here to download sample letter)
USA to Canada Letter of Approval for Minor Hockey (if player born in USA)
Proof of Primary Medical Coverage (BC Services Card) or Out of Country Medical Waiver Form
Letter from parents requesting permission to participate while residing in Canada
Letter of support from WVMHA (WVMHA provide this)
Letter of Support from PCAHA (PCAHA provide this)
School Registration or confirmation letter from school
BC Hockey Declaration of Residence Form-Move without parent form (DORWO Form)
Letter from parent confirming residency in Canada