- Officials must arrive fully dressed for officiating hockey and shall enter the building from the west doors (along 22ndStreet);
- Officials may only enter the arena when a home team safety person is available to check them in 15 minutes prior to their ice time;
- On entry to the arena, officials must have their temperature taken and sanitize hands;
- Officials will be directed to Dressing Room 3 to tie skates;
- Physical distancing must always be maintained;
- Access to the ice is only permitted once the previous ice users have completely exited the ice surface;
- Everyone must wear masks, including in the referee room or in any other space where they cannot maintain 2m (6ft) physical distance;
- The ice, player benches and penalty boxes are considered to be the “field of play” and are exempt from physical distancing/facemask requirements except as mandated by BC Hockey.
- On completion of their allocated ice time, officials must exit the arena via the door at the north end of the dressing room hallway.
- Officials must exit the arena within 10 minutes of the conclusion of their ice time.
- Physical distancing must always be maintained.
Arena Ingress/Egress Map
West Vancouver Arena West Entry
Communications and Safety Officer
Our Risk Manager is Mark Baron and can be reached at email@example.com or 604-318-0753